Wednesday 18 April 2012

Cherry's Sex Education (Cherry On Top 2)

Cherry's Sex Education
Part 2 of Anita's new Cherry On Top series
Anita Lawless


About: After Lenny chases a wayward drunk from the sex shop, he and Cherry have a showdown in the apartment. Anger leads to a proposition of sex education classes, which leads to scorching anal in the shower. Later, Lenny introduces Cherry to her brother's grand invention--the Vavoom--and she takes the masturbation machine for an explosive test drive…or three.

Excerpt: I gathered my clothes and went to run up the staircase that led from the back room to our apartment. Then I heard Lenny shout and wondered if he was all right. Sure, I didn't like the guy, but I didn't want him dead.

More shouts sounded before the bell over the shop door rang. I heard the entrance slam shut.

I peeked between the beaded curtains. "Are you okay?"

Lenny walked toward me. "You left me to fend for myself, and now you suddenly care?" He crossed his arms over his still bare chest, gave a sideways smirk. "Wow, was I that good?"

After a disgusted scoff, I left and headed for the staircase.

"Hey," Lenny called after me. "It's not nice to ignore people's questions."

I made sure to slam the apartment door when I entered. I thought about locking him out, but since he had a key it would be a useless act of spite.
The sex was good. I mean, there was no denying that. But I didn't like his smugness, so I made him wonder.

I raced to my bedroom, my ball of clothes still clutched to my breasts. After throwing the ball into the hamper, I dashed to my dresser to grab a t-shirt and yoga pants. There were no locks on the interior doors, so Lenny walked right in while I slid open a drawer.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

He blinked, flinching at my angry voice. "I just saw you naked downstairs." He rolled his eyes. "So what's the big deal?"

Crossing my arms over my boobs, I straightened and glared at him. "Whether you've seen me naked or not, this is my room. My private place. Get out." I threw a shoe at him to punctuate the command.

"Temper, temper." He ducked so the projectile missed, but he backed up to the threshold. "Must be all that pent of sexual frustration."

I shook my head. "You're a pig."

"You didn't say that half an hour ago." He wagged a finger at me.

I sighed. "Can I please have some privacy?"

"Okay, sheesh." He almost looked dejected as he turned to leave. "Most women like to talk afterward. You just want to get rid of me."

"Oh please. Your male ego isn't that easily bruised. Not with all the females you've had."

He turned back, gave me a frown that appeared hurt, but I'm sure it was well rehearsed. "Despite your stereotyping, I'm actually quite sensitive, thank you."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Now I know you're acting. Definitely not Oscar material, sorry to say."

"No, they should give the Oscar to you," he snapped. "Because you're great at playing the bitch." Then he slammed the door behind him.

Available On Kindle
Available On Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment