Thursday 25 April 2013

The Little Mermaid: 50 Shades of Fairy Tales

The Little Mermaid: 50 Shades of Fairy Tales

About: For fans of 50 Shades of Grey and Desperate Housewives, here comes a fun, flirty bdsm series that delivers sexy, mysterious doms and loads of erotic hijinks.

Charter boat captain Erin Snow never dreamed she’d be a warrior or a mermaid, but she becomes both after a strange visit from two mysterious men claiming to know her missing grandpa’s whereabouts. The men take her deep beneath the sea where they seduce her and train her for a life as a fighter princess, and training includes sexual rituals with handcuffs and spankings.

Excerpt: I button up my thick cable knit sweater and let the wind whip my strawberry blonde hair about my pale, plain face as I walk from my Honda to Sydney Harbour. Fat seagulls are out in full force today, giving me a baleful eye that says if I don’t have food I’m not welcome in their territory. For all their puffing of chest and squawking, I know the birds are harmless, and I grin at their antics.

I board my boat, the Sea Enchantress, and wait. I’m sure there will be no late comers for a charter boat tour today. I use my grandpa Horace’s old lobster boat to take folks on whale, seal, and puffin watching tours. But I can’t really compete with the fancier setups many other charter companies have and I’m barely hanging on to my tiny, one person company.

Still I keep the boat to feel close to Grandpa Horace. It’s all I have left of him, after he disappeared into the Atlantic Ocean on one trip out to her watery depths. The Sea Enchantress came back without him, and Horace Griffiths was never heard from again. But if business doesn’t pick up, I’ll have to sell the boat soon and look for a source of income elsewhere.

“He’s still alive out there, somewhere,” I often tell my mother, who my grandparents had helped out after she became a single mom with the death of my own father, who was killed by his watery mistress. At least his body was recovered.

Mother just shakes her head at me. “He’s gone, love, and he isn’t coming back. Let him rest.”
But no matter how many years pass, I still can’t shake the feeling my grandpa, a lobster fisherman and charter boat captain before me, is still out there somewhere. And one day I will find him.

Just as I’m checking over the boat, two men walk down the pier toward my vessel.

Available On Kindle US
Available On Kindle CA
Available On Kindle UK
Available On Kobo
Available On Nook
Available On Smashwords



No comments:

Post a Comment