Wednesday 30 July 2014

Short and Spicy Reads: Lust Times Two

Wild & Lawless Writers are pleased to announce a new series: Short and Spicy Reads. From now on, all our short story titles will be released under this name. Here's our first short and spicy read from Roxxy Meyer. A 5000 word bbw menage romance.

Short and Spicy Reads: Lust Times Two
Roxxy Meyer

About: Two personal trainers. One woman. A dinner date she won’t forget.

Kaley’s confidence comes and goes. Being a curvy size 16, she finds it hard to maintain a healthy ego when the media bombards her with size 00 ideals of womanhood. Her friend Deb tells her she’s beautiful, but it takes two hot personal trainers to convince Kaley she’s gorgeous as she is.

This is a 5000 word BBW ménage romance with bonus excerpt included. It has a scorching heat level.




Excerpt: Sloane

She’s gorgeous, but she doesn’t know it. I want to help her see this beauty. Kaley is a woman oblivious to her sexuality. The way she swings her hips when she walks. That sultry, sweet voice. The way those long, golden lashes frame her golden brown eyes. Natural sensuality.

I want to be the one to wake her inner siren up. We do. But she has to want us. We’d never force a woman. Not our style. If she lets us, we’ll show her pure ecstasy.

I want to hear her scream my name. To watch her face while she comes hard. We’ll worship every inch of her body. Teach her how to worship herself.

She’s interested. Curious. I can tell from those shy, sexy smiles. The way she blushes whenever my hand brushes her hip. When my chest sweeps over her back. Soon, she’ll approach me. Ask the question I know she’s dying to ask. Then we’ll show her pleasure she’s never dreamed of.

I can’t wait.

Available On All Romance
Available On BookStrand
Available On Kindle US
Available On Kindle CA
Available On Kindle UK
Available On Kobo
Available On Nook
Available On Smashwords 

And Bad Boys of BDSM Omnibus No. 1 is now available on Kobo. I've updated the listing with the link. Click the link above or the book cover below to grab a copy now!



















Plus our Sizzling Summer Giveaway has ended. Many thanks to all the authors who participated and to everyone who entered. I'll be announcing the winners over the next few days and sending out prizes and contacting authors over the next 7. Please watch this site and our Facebook event page for updates.



And please join me August 2 for my paranormal takeover: https://www.facebook.com/events/420096724798770/438050723003370 I'll be promoting C.J. Sneere's Waking Up Werewolf and giving away some of his books! Thanks to Oddity Reviews for having me.


No comments:

Post a Comment