Friday 7 November 2014

FREE READ: Forbidden Desires Boxed Set / Upcoming Events

Hey readers & friends,

Here is your first free read for November. From today until Nov. 11, you can grab my Forbidden Desires Boxed Set for free at Amazon! And if you're a Kindle Unlimited member, it's free anytime! Click the book cover or links below to get your copy now.



FREE On Kindle US
FREE On Kindle CA
FREE On Kindle UK

And here's an update on my November author events. I'll be doing a takeover Nov. 12 from 8 - 10pm CENTRAL as part of Stephanie Sakry's Week Long Author Takeover. This event is also part of Stephanie's birthday celebration, so stop by and check out some great authors and wish Stephanie a happy birthday! Hope you can join me. I'll be giving away books and there will be tons of fun planned!













https://www.facebook.com/events/520080611454854/610278912435023

Then on Nov. 13, those fine ladies at Book Boyfriend Hangover are letting me takeover their page at 8pm EST, so be sure to join me for more free books and fun!



https://www.facebook.com/bookboyfriendhangover

No comments:

Post a Comment