Tuesday 13 January 2015

Spotlight at Christina Harding Erotica / Free Read for January / Author Takeover

Hey readers and friends,

I'm a bit late posting these updates. Things have been kind of hectic around her with family illness and such, but now I'm catching up. So on with the news.

Big thanks going out to Christina Harding for spotlighting Claimed by the Bad Boy at her blog. I really appreciate it. Be sure to check out all the great content Christina has posted, and her book Underneath the Gargoyle.



Also here is your first free read for January. Go pick up Rock 'N' Roll Bad Boys Omnibus for FREE at Amazon for the next five days! If you're a Kindle Unlimited member, it's free anytime!

FREE On Kindle US
FREE On Kindle CA 

FREE On Kindle UK

  Plus come and join me tomorrow for my author takeover during Wolfie's New Genre's Adventurers! I'll be there at 9:00 pm EST! Hope to see you there! I'll be giving away books.

No comments:

Post a Comment