Wednesday 27 August 2014

BDSM Mega Boxed Set

BDSM Mega Boxed Set
Anita Lawless, C.J. Sneere, Roxxy Meyer & Leigh Foxlee

About: SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE! NOW A KINDLE UNLIMITED TITLE!

Over 1000 pages of BDSM romance! Bad boys, bikers, billionaires and so much more. This BDSM mega boxed set includes smoking hot stories filled with man love, mmf, mfm, and mmm ménage romance, plus mf romance with ménage scenes. Climb between the pages of naughty fairy tales, get lost in the elite world of Surrender Inc., and ride with dangerous bad boys.

This book is intended for an audience 18 years or older. It contains explicit romance scenes.

PLEASE NOTE: This mega boxed set includes the Surrender Boxed Set. If you’ve already purchased it, you might want to skip this new release, so you don’t end up reading some stories you’ve already read.


This mega boxed set includes:

50 Shades of Fairy Tales: Wild & Lawless Collection No. 2, which includes:
Janet The Giant Lover (MMF)
The Executive’s New Clothes (MF/MMF)
Beauty Tames The Beasts (MMF)
The Little Mermaid (MMF)

50 Shades of Fairy Tales: Wild & Lawless Collection No. 1, which includes:
Sleeping With Beauty (MF)
The Ugly Duckling (MF)
Cindy Eller (MF)
Hans & Greg (MM)

Bad Boy Biker: Bad Boys of BDSM Vol. 3 (MM/MMM)

Claimed by the Bad Boy: Bad Boys of BDSM Vol. 2 (MF with ménage scenes)

Bad Boy Werewolf: Bad Boys of BDSM Vol. 1 (MF)

Surrender Forever: Surrender Series Vol. 1 (MF)

Surrender Ever After: Surrender Series Vol. 2 (MMF)

Surrender To His Command: Surrender Series Vol. 3 (MF)

Surrender To His Game: Surrender Series Vol. 4 (MF)

Surrender To His Proposition: Surrender Series Vol. 5 (MMF)

Surrender To His Demands: Surrender Series Vol. 6 (MM)

Surrender To His Pleasure: Surrender Series Vol. 7 (MFM)

Bonus Excerpt: Bad Boy Alphas: Bad Boys of BDSM Vol. 4 (MM/MMM)

Bonus Story: Lust Times Two (MMF)

Bonus Story: Slave to Her Wicked Desires (MF)

Bonus Material

Excerpt from Janet The Giant Lover:

“It’s over, Rex,” a smooth baritone drifted through the cracks in the rounded, wooden door. “We both know it’s been over for a long time.”

“Bullshit!” a deeper bass voice boomed. “We can work through this. For Loki’s sake, you haven’t given us a fair chance.”

The other man laughed a bitter laugh. “Haven’t given us a fair chance? It’s been six months since Kama died. We’ve grown farther apart in that time and we both know it.”

“That’s just your unresolved grief talking, Logan.”

“No, that’s the cold, hard truth, and now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to pack.”

His footsteps made the cobblestone floor beneath me quake. I tried to skitter back from the door and out of sight, but I was too late. A towering giant with long, curling caramel hair and eyes that matched entered the dining room I hid in. He was at least two feet taller than me, and he gaped down as I gaped back.

“Well, what do we have here?” He smirked, making his baby smooth face look lecherous.

“I… I was sent by someone,” I blurted as I staggered back and my head slammed into a table leg.

Another giant entered the room. This one was a few inches taller than his partner. His hair was a shorter, shaggy mane of midnight black, and his eyes were a pale amber that almost shone yellow. A trimmed beard lined his lower jaw and a moustache slightly hid his upper lip.

“Who sent you?” he growled, giving me a suspicious frown.

“A woman. She was a giant, like you,” I rambled on about my encounter with the blue-robed giantess outside Aunty Macy’s bookshop. “She said I had to help you. Something about an old guy coming down from the mountain?”

The two looked at each other then back at me. “The ancient one,” the black haired man said.

“Think she’s telling the truth?” Caramel eyes, who was clad in tight brown breeches and a flowing linen shirt, raised an eyebrow at me, then looked back at his partner.

“Did the woman give you a name?” the one who appeared sullen asked this. He wore a vest that looked like it was made from tanned leather, and breeches that matched.

I shook my head.

“We haven’t seen a below dweller in a long time.” Caramel eyes stroked his chin as he regarded me. “It has to mean something, Rex.”

Rex, the brooding one, nodded. “Let’s put her in the cage until we figure it out.” A slow, wicked smile formed, and he reached for me just as I scooted under the table.


Available On Kindle US
Available On Kindle CA
Available On Kindle UK


No comments:

Post a Comment